- 15 bedrooms with ensuite baths
- 23 king and queen beds
- 1,000 square foot conference room with two 86” TVs
- High-definition TVs and work desk in each room
- Pickleball court with basketball hoop
- Golf facilities include 9 hole artificial putting green, driving range and golf simulator
- Dedicated home theatre room seats 9
- Eight RAD electric bikes
- Miles of trails for hiking and biking
- Commercial Hi-Speed internet with Wi-Fi
- Courtyard with pool, hot tub and outdoor kitchen
- Washer & Dryer in both homes
- ChargePoint electric vehicle charging station
- Running stream with meditation area
- Three-hole frisbee golf course
State of the art glass walled training room steps from the villa including dual 86”4K monitors, high speed internet access, surround sound with flexible seating accommodations for up to 40 classroom style and outdoor patio with 16 more seats for breakout sessions or just a peaceful, relaxing meal among the pines.
Texas CEO Ranch is owned by Joel Trammell, a successful Texas CEO and entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience leading technology companies. In addition, he is a Co-founder and Managing Partner of a private equity firm as well as serving on the boards of several public, private, and nonprofit organizations. His leadership as a founder and CEO resulted in successful nine-figure acquisitions by two Fortune 500 companies.
Having started his first technology company in 1990, he is committed to using his experience to help current and aspiring CEOs and executives. His vision for the Texas CEO Ranch is one where executives can come together to strategize and plan in a welcoming, relaxing atmosphere.
Violet Garcia serves as venue director for the Texas CEO Ranch. Violet manages all aspects of the guest experience from reservations to check-out. Violet can also provide on-site concierge services to assist with your event or connect you with all the outside activities available in the Austin area.
Emmanuel Garcia serves as head groundskeeper for the Texas CEO Ranch. Emmanuel has worked the ranch for almost 10 years. His personal commitment to optimizing the natural beauty of the ranch shows across the entire 150 acres. Emmanuel is on property during normal working hours and can answer any questions you might have about the property.